King Ots is thinking about putting more tactics in his openings.
This is my repertoire:
1. e4 e5 f4 Kings Gambit (so no need for the Cochrane gambit!)
1. e4 c5 2. c3 The alapin attack of the Sicilian
1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. Le3 Alapin-Diemer gambit. I score 85% with this gambit.
1. e4 c6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Qf3 Caro-Kan. Followed by gambits in the diverse variations:
1. e4 c6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Qf3 d4 4. Bc4!
1. e4 c6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Qf3 dxe4 4. Nxe4 Nd7 5. Bc4 Ngf6 6. d4! Nb6 7. Bd3
1. e4 Nf6 2. Nc3 e5 3. f4 Kind of Kings Gambit.
1. e4 Nf6 2. Nc3 d5 3. d3 dx 4. Bg5!
1. e4 d6 2. d4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7 4. Be3 Nf6 5. Be2 O - O 6. h4
I play all these openings for more than 3 years.
Tomorrow I'll show what I use with black.
BTW yesterday I realized all of a sudden that no one of the Knights knows that Margriet and I are married very happy for more than 20 years. Only Sherlock Holmes could have guessed that by our blogs.
We do everything together. I sing as a bass in the choir where she is conductor and she plays chess in the club where I'm the treasurer.
And now we are blogging together. . .
Stopping Stonewall Study
2 hours ago