Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Inspiration

What works well with the Knights Errant is that it inspires.
I started in October doing cycles as preparation for the Corustournament in januari.
In februari I joined the Knights, and I am still going strong.
Knowing that you are not alone in your struggle and that there is a dumb outerworld that only chit-chats and criticasts makes this a nice place on the internet.

Now I am preparing for the Summertournaments.
What keeps surprising me is that there seem to be good days and bad days. The one day you go like a spear and the other day the problems feel like a wet newspaper.
I noticed that a circle of 1680 problems is a little to big, so I'll drop step 5 for this moment.

TCT# problemscircle 1circle 2circle 3
Step 354096%97%

150 done

Step 456094%95%.
Step 558075%- -

1 comment:

  1. No argument from me. Indeed, somedays you feel like you're on fire, hitting four and five move combos, and then other days you can't see that one obvious move ahead. That is strange the way the mind works.

    I don't think I ever would have gotten this far in this type of program without the Knights Errant group, especially when the going gets tough. You can look at the experience of those who have gone before you and realize that the difficulties you are having are almost natural to the progression of learning.

    ReplyDelete