I screwed up (can I use this word?) the links in my sidebar to the Knights Errant some time ago. (How long?)
Because IE6 seems to be very forgiving to html errors, I didn't notice. Thanks to Satish I changed to Firefox. Firefox showed me that my sidebar contained errors by showing nothing.
Firefox has some nice features. The only thing is that it saves its cache on the C: drive, and I don't want it there. Does anybody know if this can be changed?
Nezha posed an important question some time ago.
He asked himself (or actually us) if Knights who had modified the original plan of MDLM should graduate to the same Hall of Eternal Fame as the Knights who didn't.
Since the Knights are very creative in molesting the original plan, and since the program for a lot of Knights is speeding up now, it's high time to adress this point.
So I think it's a good idea to divide the Hall of Eternal Fame With Your Name Written In Gold as follows:
- Hall of Eternal Fame. For those who sticked to the original plan.
- Hall of Eternal Fame during the Troutseasons.
- Hall of Eternal Fame on Sundays.
- Hall of Eternal Fame from 8 to 10 pm.
- Hall of Eternal Fame each week after the Blue Devils have won written in Gold.
- Hall of Eternal Fame each week after the Blue Devils have won written in Lead.
- Hall of temporary fame untill the cows come home.
- Hall of temporary Shame. For those who postpone their efforts.
- Hall of Eternal Shame. For those who quit the program at all.
- Caissa's Inferno. For those who quit chessplaying.
Since a man is his own worst criticaster this should be no problem. (We can't check nothing anyway)
What do you guys think?