- Find all checks BLACK K+P ONLY
- Find all checks BLACK K+WHITE N ONLY
- Find all checks BLACK K+WHITE Q ONLY
- Find all checks BLACK KING ONLY
All the problem causing pieces like queen and knight are mastered, so why would the simple pieces like rook, bishop and pawn cause any trouble?
|Find all checks for black and white|
- Rook h4 can take h5 with check but not e4
- Bishop a3 can give check on d6 but not b2 since it is blocked there
- Knight d2 has two unequal checks since one of them is a capture
- Pawn moves like f4+ have a tendency to be overlooked.
OTOH, I feel that improving FAC No Queens to 35 cpm should be no problem. Of course FAC as maintask can't be done faster than its slowest subtask. But what will be the result when I have upgraded all subtasks to 35 CPM? Will FAC take off from 35 CPM immediately without having trained it separately the past weeks? Or will the combination of the different subtasks cause mental disruptions in its own right?
Or have we overlooked a critical subtask, and will the overall effect of the training be zero on the speed of the main task? We are going to find out.