- When I can attack with one piece in to ways, I always choose the wrong move (say attacking with knight d5 via c3 or e3 the target on d1).
- When my king is in check and there are four escape squares, I always choose the wrong one.
- I get easy confused in crowded situations with mutual attacks (see previous post).
- Preliminary moves. Moves that put the attackers and/or targets in place for a duplo attack.
- Overworked piece. I overlook those on a regular base.
- Underestimating the power of my invasion.
- Didn't recognize the mate pattern.
“What say you?” The 1 minute challenge (6)
20 hours ago