I'm halfway my session of 150 days in a row tactical training according my newly developed method which took me 20 years to devise. From the 75 days in a row that I have under my belt now, I spent 52 days with solving and memorizing 500 tactical puzzles. I spent the last 23 days with educating my system I (the unconscious brain).
What is happening?
- I forget the move sequences of the solutions of the 500 tactical problems
- I start to see the solutions instead.
- When I think about a problem I am surprised that the clock ticks much slower (about a factor 5)
- I have way more overview in my head
- I feel that system I is working miracles the past 23 days
Of course these are just feelings, which are subjective by definition. But have a bit patience, after another 75 days, mr. Elo will be the judge. I'm optimistic.