Saturday, November 12, 2022

Where does intelligence originate?

 One of the fascinating issues in chess development, is that it helps you to observe what is going on in your mind.

Between two chess exercises, I tend to relax with a simple game. I must shift wooden blocks, in order to free a Christmas present. The intelligence I use to do that, is originated in system 1. It is quite smart but not perfect, and it is lightning fast. It is strange, since I don't consider it to be my intelligence. Well, I claim positive results of it of course as a result of my intelligence, but I do not have the feeling that I have contributed to it. My usual verbal thinking is not and has not been involved. And I cannot remember that I accumulated that intelligence in the past. I certainly haven't invested in it consciously.

It is very strange to have a second intelligence inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment